Recruit the best talent
Bank Name :
Phnom Penh Commercial Bank
Job Title :
Job Location :
Branch Managers/Senior Branch Managers
As a Branch Manager, you are responsible for the development of overall business strategies and ensure smooth implementation of the strategies. You must ensure the branch functions effectively and cohesively towards the ultimate objective to generate maximum revenue and profitability. You will need to prepare and execute marketing plan for acquiring new customers as well as maintaining and enhancing relationship with existing customers. You are also required to prepare branch budget, execute action plan and monitor the performance in line with approved branch target.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Administration of human resource at branch level.
- Provide knowledge and education to all staff for development.
- Coordinate the work of the operation in branch.
- Setting targets for the branch.
- Manage strategy plan, implement and lead the branch with traits like human resource, tasks of tellers, marketing, loan, operation, accounting, financial, and IT & Administration.
- Refresh Campaign result.
- Check daily operation and transaction throughout the whole branch.
- Control and approve on daily operation according to authorization limit.
- Control and approve on loan document to disburse to customer.
- Check loan file and daily reports such as Daily cash report (Report cash vault, report cash record), daily balance deposit (#A/C, amt), daily loan outstanding balance (#A/C, amt), cash flow by cash record, complaints from internal customers or external customers, etc.
- Check new Loan application forms and report.
- Cash vault checking.
- Perform monthly surprise cash count.
- Daily end of day report.
- Evaluate monthly task increase or inactivity compared with monthly plan, and set targets for each and every staff to achieve the plan.
- Join weekly and monthly meeting and other meeting set by Head Office
- Visit and follow up on potential customers.
- Find out new customers.
- Fix the misconduct occurs in the week and correct them on time.
- Ensure all customer needs and inquiries are met.
- Maintain good customer relations and refer customers to appropriate staff for new services to promote business for the bank.
Education and Experience:
- Degree in Marketing, Finance, Banking, Business Administration or equivalent.
- Local Candidate is priority
- Proven track record in delivering high quality results in short time frames.
- Possess superior communication and leadership skills.
- At least 5 years work experience in banking industry.
- High proficiency spoken and written of English.
- Creative, dynamic, flexible, self-direct and self-motivated team player.
- Committed, hard-working, and honest individual.
- Willing to work under pressure.
How to Apply
Interested candidates please send your CV(Not bigger than 1mb) with recent photo and named file as Mr. XXX’s CV to the following address. Only short-listed candidates will be called for an interview.
Closing Date: 30th April, 2017
- Phnom Penh Commercial Bank
- HR Department
- Tel : 096 54 69 946(Mr. Em Kum)
- Phone : 023 999 508
- Fax : 023 999 540
- E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Web : www.ppcb.com.kh
- Address : No 217, Norodom Blvd(St. 41), Sangkat Tonle Basak, Khan Chamkarmorn, Phnom Penh, Kingdom of Cambodia.