Recruit the best talent
Bank Name :
Phnom Penh Commercial Bank
Job Title :
Deputy Branch Manager
Job Location :
Deputy Branch Manager
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities:
Assists the Branch Manager in various aspects of branch management to ensure the efficient and
effective operation of the branch as follows:
- Meets with current and potential customers to discuss their financial needs; offers appropriate products and services while developing and expanding account relationships; or refers customers to other Bank departments as appropriate.
- Jointly establishes quantitative sales objectives, with assigned supervisor, on an annual basis; this activity to be integrated with the office's annual marketing/sales plan.
- Assists in the proper staffing and training of office personnel; ensures staff is trained in all areas of customer service, including transaction processing, operations, product knowledge, and sales.
- Assists in managing branch staff to maximize productivity and to achieve sales and referral goals.
- In the absence of the Branch Manager, makes certain that all office operations are performed accordance with established policies and procedures, either directly or through appropriate supervisor, e.g., office balancing, control of vault cash, etc.
- Performs duties of a Customer Service Representative.
- Participates with the Branch Manager in establishing specific goals for the office; implements strategies to achieve these goals.
- Cooperates with, participates in, and supports the adherence to all internal policies, procedures, and practices in support of risk management.
- Communicates with the Branch manager, other supervisors, and appropriate staff personal in order to integrate activities.
- Provides timely reporting to the Branch Manager and other appropriate groups or individuals.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor/Master Degree in Marketing, Finance, Banking, Business Administration or equivalent
- Local Candidate is priority
- Proven track record in delivering high quality results in short time frames
- Possess superior communication and leadership skills
- At least 4 years work experience in banking industry
- Have a sound understanding of the credit operation and supervision will be an added advantage
- High proficiency spoken and written of English
- Creative, dynamic, flexible, self-direct and self-motivated team player
- Committed, hard-working, and honest individual
- Willing to work under pressure.
How to Apply
Interested candidates please send your CV(Not bigger than 1mb) with recent photo and named file as Mr. XXX’s CV to the following address. Only short-listed candidates will be called for an interview.
Closing Date: 30th April, 2017
- Phnom Penh Commercial Bank
- HR Department
- Tel : 096 54 69 946(Mr. Em Kum)
- Phone : 023 999 508
- Fax : 023 999 540
- E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Web : www.ppcb.com.kh
- Address : No 217, Norodom Blvd(St. 41), Sangkat Tonle Basak, Khan Chamkarmorn, Phnom Penh, Kingdom of Cambodia.